DuPage County Criminal Lawyer
Contact Us First If You’ve Been Arrested
On A Criminal Charge in DuPage County
If you’ve been arrested in DuPage County on a criminal charge, you probably already know that it can turn your world upside down. Your friends, co-workers, and even casual acquaintences may begin to treat you differently because of the stigma associated with a criminal charge, even if you’ve not been found guilty. You need to deal with the situation as early as possible – even a day’s delay may prove detrimental.
Attorney David B. Franks understands that a criminal charge and arrest can be overwhelming. He knows the importance of acting immediately in a criminal defense case to avoid unnecessary or unwarranted time in custody, or perhaps to have your charges reduced or dropped before your arraignment. Attorney Franks has successfully clients in McHenry, Boone, DeKalb, Winnebago, and DuPage Counties.
Don’t let a criminal charge derail your life – call Criminal Attorney David B. Franks today.
- Child Endangerment
- Criminal Damage to Property
- Domestic Battery
- Disorderly Conduct
- Drug Crimes
- Illegal Consumption
- Juvenile Law
- Leaving the Scene of a Crime, Accident, or Hit-and-Run
- Obstruction of Justice
- Order of Protection Violation
- Ordinance Violations
- Resisting Arrest
- Sex Crimes
- Telephone Harrassment
- Theft, Robbery, and Burglary
- Violent Crime
- DuPage County Leads Fight Against Heroin Abuse
- Do You Need A DuPage County Criminal Lawyer?
- Addison Woman Hired Hitman to Kill Her Husband
- Disorderly Conduct in Wheaton, IL
- Downers Grove Juvenile Lawyer
- Teen Sentenced To 4 Years For Bloomingdale Crime Spree
DISCLAIMER: The verdict or settlement of your own case will depend upon its particular facts. Past results afford no guarantee of future results. Every case is different and must be judged on its own merits. The cases reported in the website are not meant to cause any unjustified expectations regarding the merits of your own claim.