Spring Grove Criminal Offenses
• A 23 year old Ingleside woman was charged Wednesday, July 17, with driving under the influence of alcohol, driving with a blood-alcohol content greater than 0.08 percent possession of drug paraphernalia, illegal transportation of alcohol. and improper lane use.
• A fifty year old McHenry man was charged Sunday, July 28, with driving under the influence and improper lane use.
Boone County Criminal Offenses
• A 14-year-old Boone County girl was charged Thursday, July 25, with theft.
• Brandon R. Smith, 17, 721 Webster St., Boone County, was charged Friday, July 26, with theft.
Winnegabo County Criminal Offenses
• A GPS, CDs, and wallet were reported taken from a vehicle Friday, July 26.
• Items were reported removed from a residence Friday, July 26.
• A 21 year old Huntley man was charged Sunday, July 28, with possession of marijuana of less than 2.5 grams and improper lane use.
• A 22 year old Lake in the Hills man was charged Sunday, July 28, with possession of marijuana less than 2.5 grams.
• A vehicle was reported damaged Monday, July 29, in the 2200 block of Pembridge Drive.
• A 38 year old West Dundee, manwas charged Thursday, Aug. with driving under the influence of alcohol.
• A 15 year-old Lake in the Hills boy was charged Friday, Aug. 2. with criminal defacement.